Contract sent for each reservation
Pick up time window:
Pick up location:
Lansing Party Limo, and our drivers, are not responsible for non-performance due to equipment failure or due to any reason beyond their control. Lansing Party Limo may also substitute any vehicle should any situation the need to do so.
Alcoholic beverages are welcome for anyone over the age of 21. As a registered Limo service we do not check identification it is the responsibility of the party to ensure no laws are broken.
DAMAGE: Clients are responsible for any damage caused directly or indirectly to any vehicle or equipment. Client agrees to pay on the spot for any damage, if full amount is not paid the client further agrees to authorize Lansing Party Limo to charge any cards on file for the remainder or full amount of the incurred cost plus and expenses arising from the damage including but not limited to: Hiring other transportation, future bookings impacted by damage, fuel costs, labor, ect. $100.00 (minimum) will be charged for any kind of damage to the interior or exterior of the vehicles. This includes but is not limited to burns, scratches, chips, dents, rips, stains, excessive spilling, soiling, vomit, or any other bodily fluid clean up. Due to the size and nature of our vehicles our staff may not discover damage until a later date. Any damage discovered arising from this contract you agree to be responsible for.
DEPOSIT: Our deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. However upon LansingParty discretion may be refunded or transferred as deemed necessary.
CANCELATIONS: Clients canceling within 21 days or less will be held responsible for the entire contract amount. This is required as LansingParty is required to turn other clients aways based on our contract. Client agrees to pay for the entire balance of the contact regardless of cancellation 21 days or less. Cancelations greater than 21 days will not be held liable for the contract amount and only the deposit, which at LansingParty's discretion can be refunded.
Lansing Party Limo does not support the use of any illegal substances. If such substances are found by authorities, all cost incurred by both the company and driver will be paid by the client.
Lansing Party Limo is not responsible for any personal items that are lost or left in our vehicles.
Lansing Party Limo also reserves the right to terminate any run due to breech of contract, unlawful and or unsafe conduct of any kind, or for any other reason an employee deems necessary.
Lansing Party Limo is not responsible or liable to refund clients due to destination venue cancelation or delay. Lansing Party Limo does not issue refunds for any reason.
In an event that Lansing Party Limo were to hire another company for any reason, any funds paid by Lansing Party Limo to said company are added to the clients outstanding balance.
Our Liability release:
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT FOR
Lansing Party Limo
- In consideration for receiving permission to participate in the Lansing Party Limo Limousine Transportation Service I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE, Lansing Party Limo. their officers, agents, servants, or employees (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me and/or other family members that are utilizing the transportation service, or any of the property belonging to me and/or other family members that are utilizing the transportation service. WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise, while participating in such activity, or while in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted.
- I am fully aware of the unusual risks involved and hazards connected with this activity, including but not limited to travel risks and/or road hazards. I hereby elect to voluntarily participate in said activity with full knowledge that said activity may be hazardous to me and my property. I VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS OF LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, that my be sustained by me, or any loss or damage of property owned by me, as a result of being engaged in such activity, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
- I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorney fees, that they may incur due to my participation in said activity, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
- I understand that Lansing Party Limo does not maintain any insurance policy, other than fleet insurance coverage, covering any circumstance arising from my participation in this event or any activity associated with or facilitating that participation. As such, I am aware that I should review my personal insurance portfolio.
- It is my express intent that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above-named RELEASEES. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan.
- IN PAYING FOR SERVICES, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this Release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.
If Participant is under the age of 18, Parent/Guardian consents to the minor’s participation in the event, consents for Lansing Party Limo LLC to seek reasonable and necessary medical treatment for Participants during such event or associated activities, and agrees to be responsible for any cost of such treatment.
Client agrees to have read, understand, and agree with all portions of this agreement electronically at the time the deposit is paid.